Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
buy two swords from karni sena for 2 rounds🤣 cut your nose twice
Na, nahi, nako. Don't want to become a modern shoorpanakha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
buy two swords from karni sena for 2 rounds🤣 cut your nose twice
Na, nahi, nako. Don't want to become a modern shoorpanakha🤣
Thank you! An honor serving with you, cap!
Yet again the team gets swapped
To pick me, I hope shy has good reason why
Bereham hain shepherds why 😭😂
Dear Congratulations on your Score
Why you are sitting on floor 😂
The weather is so dry
Bereham hain shepherds why
Dear Congratulations on your Score
Why you are sitting on floor 😂
The weather is so dry
Bereham hain shepherds why
Lol, your rhyming has me rofling, Nina
Thanks, score ke liye bahaya khoon paseena
This tournament is wringing us dry
Bereham hain shepherds why😭😂
Shepherds ki khidmad mein Presenting intezaar antakshari...
Sing as many intezaar songs in as many languages as you can and dedicate them to shepherds while we wait for them
Ahem ahem...
Ek do teen
char panch chhe saat aath nau
Das gyarah
Barah terah
Tera karun gin gin gin ke intezaar
Aaja shepherds aai bahaar
Intaha ho gai, intazaar ki
Aai na kuchh khabar, humare shepherds ki
Ye hamen hai yaqeen, bevafa vo nahin
Phir vajah kya hui, intazaar ki, intaha ho...
So long, I've been looking too hard, I've waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find
I only know it's a matter of time...
....
I’ve been waiting for shepherds like you
To come into my life🤣
Aaja Re……. Sheperds
Main To Kab Se Khadi Is paar,
Ye Ankhiyaan thak Gayi Panth Nihaar,
Aaja Re......Pardesi Sheperds
Jiya beqarar hai chhayi bahar hai
Aayiye hamare shepherds, aapka intezar hai
Intazaar Intazaar Intazaar Intazaar
Intazaar Intazaar Intazaar Intazaar
Meri Answers Ko Teri Score Ka
Meri guessing Ko Tere themes Ka
Meri sheeps Ko Tere Score card Ka
suraj dekhe chanda dekhe sab dekhe
hum tarse aapke intezaar mein shepherds
Jiya beqarar hai aapke intezaar mein