Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Us making wish lists about roles we want Karan to play 😛
Then we be like this waiting for him to play those roles 🥺
perfect
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Us making wish lists about roles we want Karan to play 😛
Then we be like this waiting for him to play those roles 🥺
perfect
I am literally trying to stay shant like this on a zoom call right now 🧘🏻♀️
Sab kismat ki luck hai 🥺🥺

Eons ago when I used to make edits and gifs 🤣 I had made this one. Shirtless KSG picture collage ☺️

when i think of some poeple and some thing my reaction
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I am literally trying to stay shant like this on a zoom call right now 🧘🏻♀️
zoom cal watch ksg 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Eons ago when I used to make edits and gifs 🤣 I had made this one. Shirtless KSG picture collage ☺️
wao second one too good
1st and third dekha nahi 💔🤣 not loaded