Ani and brijwasi ek duje k lia (fun post)

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So , i m not into shipping or fangurling stuff. Shipping is nt my thing i cant b that alert and waste my time for searching their stuff..article..rea ding between the lines etc 

But The guy brij changed my mind. Finally i found my shipping couple who successfully  pulled me. I felt instant warm fuzzies in my heart. The way brij look at ani .. millions of butterflies take the route of stomach. The way ani react i cant stop feeling for them. I kno ani also likr him but he will never accept due to samaj and maryada. 

When they comes together on screen its like slow burn. Sometime i feel look look hawa scene when their eyes meet. I can understan why ani has been against the idea bon is going to brij wasi. Why he is kicking the gurl out. Ani's inner woman gt jealous and insecured. 

Brij is lootera and Ani is vakeel. Both need each other. So complete with eo. 

I m in for AniWasi. Cant wait when they start posting on sm for eo. Start giving ivs together. Even sending to their fans via AniWasi posts. Hope we will gt to see their sm interactions. If likes amd engagement on insta for aniwasi increases il surely create fan page for them. 

I neve4 knew shipping is this dangerous i cant stop fantasizing about them. Ani Wasi elope to an island  and living peacefully. Wasi will bake for Ani and Ani will bring sone sea food to home. 

I love it when u call ne dhongi brijwasi 

I pretend i didnt need ya.. 

Ps- no offence to anyone. Its fun post. AniWasi fan power increasung so be careful rudhita shippers (last not least jinko ye lagta h me gawar or dehati ..lang koi b ho depth hona jaruri h )