Mama aur uska gang🤣
I hope mami milne hi na de usse😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mama aur uska gang🤣
I hope mami milne hi na de usse😡
yep
There will be special dramatic promo where voice over says " Kaun banega sundhari Mini ka dulha"??? Then six faces will be shown
a) Anirudh
b) Saurabh
c) Somnath
d) Brijwasi
e) Salim Saheb yaa
f) Bidu
🤣🤣🤣
What is this shaheen?🤣
Mini ki dulha reality show?🤣
Attention seeker...🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Nautanki patibabu 🤪🤣 he wanted bon's attention 😆
I will watch promo again before seeing.
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
still he throwing her will haunt me forever
Yes😭
Nahi zindagi bhar saath rahegi toh usme ztaada benefit hoga naa🤣🤣
Exaaaccctttllllyyy , so mini can marry binoy.!
Waise bhi naam, padai aur bon ke alawa ani ke paas kuch nahi.
She can marry bidu and enjoy his richness 😆

This is bidu 🤣
Ushko samajh aajana chahiye ki he cant fool Bon now, wapas aya tho I am sure Ani k liye ayega, he is obsessed with Ani even more than Mini🤣Nahi zindagi bhar saath rahegi toh usme ztaada benefit hoga naa🤣🤣
Btw is she (Mini) planning to kill Bondita? 😡 pura pagol ho gai hai 🤬
Originally posted by: reply1997
Krush 😆🤣
Haina😊😆
🤣
Even I feel the same the track isn't over...More fun! I guess Brij will make Ani realise her mistake.Infact, I want Brij forcefully trying to marry Bon and Ani to stop it and marry Bon again🤣
Tum jiaji k sath reh k un k jse ho gayi ho 😡
Bhabhi bani bhaiya bane ek duje k lia ❤️
Kal ka precap dekh k song yad aa gaya
Tere liye hum h jiye..