Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
As if ITV will make him cry
They will only show him getting to know and then all sorts out no pain for Ani
No 🤬
He should cry and beg to bon to go haveli with him, I won't mind If Sumati taunts him too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
As if ITV will make him cry
They will only show him getting to know and then all sorts out no pain for Ani
No 🤬
He should cry and beg to bon to go haveli with him, I won't mind If Sumati taunts him too.
Watch the epi Kate❤️🤗Originally posted by: caller123
I am also done with Ani.
Main hone bhi nhi dungi tumhe uski side
Main khud nahi hongi don't worry👍🏼
I doubt it will happen . ML do the wrong thing and just go away.Originally posted by: bhshre95
Seriously his barristry practice will be a threat to whole society
He just seemed to be wanting to be hero to Mini, thats why forcefully made Bon a culprit when she clearly wasn't😳
Hope atleast when he knows the truth he has it in himself to apologise to her in front of everyone
Let's party on that day with popcorn 🤣
Sapne aise dekho jo sach hone ke chances rakhe🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
No 🤬
He should cry and beg to bon to go haveli with him, I won't mind If Sumati taunts him too.
No he wont ITV wont let him even
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Ha! Miss? Raja beta toh lagta hai kuch zyda hi miss karne wale hain, issi liye toh shaadi mana rahe dusri. 😊
Wahi na. Thik hai kar lene do unhe sadi us Mini se. Acha hi hoga 😊
NO Anirudh doesn't know what type of a Kid Bon is.... To know someone properly, to understand someone TIME is needed... You need to spend time to know someone. They haven't reached that stage yet. Understanding is missing but expectations are there 🤔 I guess this track is that 1st step towards that understanding which will make their bond strong in future.
Yeh bhi ho sakte hain...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
100 pe AniMini shaadi rasme hongi kya?
I cannot . I don't like it.