Rrahul ko kya huaa?😲
What r u guys saying? mereko samajh nai aa raha😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rrahul ko kya huaa?😲
What r u guys saying? mereko samajh nai aa raha😭
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
guess due to party pics there's this rumour but seriously celebs pura dabang hoke swimming pool mei party kar rahe
sad people r not understanding the seriousness still🤔
Originally posted by: GRATR5V2APSLXVW6
tune link likha aur me aa gai...
Ab sachi wala promo aaya hai 🤣
Vansh said I have no interest in you past and I trust you riddhimaOriginally posted by: WWDQH5MCM3CLOQ23
kya hua usme
kitne baje aaya tha TV peOriginally posted by: merryyura
Nahi aaya ab tak. Still waiting for it 😒
Haan he was missing from insta too lets see hope he's negative.. And hope he remains careful as his bday is coming firse party na karta fire 😆Expected this will happen. That banda looks so tired with no immune. Upar say party, kuch to attack hona hai 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
mai toh bolti hun show mein vansh ko corona kardo isse how to handle corona ka message bhi chala jayega audience mein 😆
Riddhima ka tadap dekhne ko milega toh i would give try😆
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
Arshu he must have gone in self quarantine n now he is back so must have tested negative
shoot was off for 3 days as per rules for sanitization
Yess sunday monday Tues
Monday Tues I highlighted as per bts of as director
Chalo I hope its negative
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I want Riddhima to realize how much she has hurt him in her half truth
ab uski baari
Vansh should ignore her for sometime
bachi crazy ho jaayegi
pehle vansh se door bhagti thi ab uske peeche bhage gi😆
I want this yes😆