Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

from new promo... its clear ths goin to be MU

Ru: mere pyaar , viswas ko kyu dhokhaa dhiya..... 

Yh maybe 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Congratulations for new EDTšŸ„³

Nichuss thumbnail

need some spoilers...... šŸ˜ƒ

manny136 thumbnail

They havent even revealed the already pending secrets and now this crazy new mu. I guess this will embarrass balraj but why is rudra in a bad light he is the victim here?

Of all the secrets to cause an mu lol this means when rajeev death and mahima secret comes out ru will again have a mu and again more drama lol

on top we have the two new singers characters coming up lol

manny136 thumbnail

Guys there is this new turkish show called emanet its so desi type and its similar to yhc lol aunt and uncle of orphan boy taking care of him lol except uncle is this mean mafia type man lol also there is an ahana and mish type of bhabhi wife of another brother and her sister who actually loves someone else but that ahana wants her sister to marry the ML. There is some parallel story with a young girl and a cop too but i didnt get it lol also the yuvraj here is this friend of FL who is easily manipulated lol also FL now has no family her dad also dies so she is living taking care of the kid in the big mansion lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--C3kg6VYyw

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

Guys there is this new turkish show called emanet its so desi type and its similar to yhc lol aunt and uncle of orphan boy taking care of him lol except uncle is this mean mafia type man lol also there is an ahana and mish type of bhabhi wife of another brother and her sister who actually loves someone else but that ahana wants her sister to marry the ML. There is some parallel story with a young girl and a cop too but i didnt get it lol also the yuvraj here is this friend of FL who is easily manipulated lol also FL now has no family her dad also dies so she is living taking care of the kid in the big mansion lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--C3kg6VYyw

so yhc is already copied internationally.....that is a first!! Interesting. 

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

They havent even revealed the already pending secrets and now this crazy new mu. I guess this will embarrass balraj but why is rudra in a bad light he is the victim here?

Of all the secrets to cause an mu lol this means when rajeev death and mahima secret comes out ru will again have a mu and again more drama lol

on top we have the two new singers characters coming up lol

they will not reveal Rajeevā€™s secret anytime soon. That will be the last one. Yuvraj is the main villain. He is not going away so soon. Ahana is a Vamp who is vicious but she is not a murderer. Yuvraj doesnā€™t have qualms. 

Rudr is in bad light because ppl associate him with the same things his father has done. That he was accomplice, that he lied about talent, destroyed others for his success. In this case, it will be difficult for him to find concerts because why would the event company come to him and why would fans buy tickets on someone who has destroyed others....pree will need to reach out to fans and remind them that all said and done, they like his voice his music and it touches them not because of chart number but because of the songs themselves. She will need to ask them to judge him only on his talent and to give him a chance to win them back with his music and honesty. If rudr tries to say this to fans they wonā€™t take it. It has to be someone else. If someone like Neerja does it even better

mahimaā€™s death might not cause same issue, but rajeevā€™s death is very emotional subject for him and pree has been dumb in lying about it and even after know Yuvraj is ā€œGhatiyaā€ insaan she is not going to be revealing it until it becomes dangerous

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

so yhc is already copied internationally.....that is a first!! Interesting. 

not copied but the story is similar and very desi type lol

Nichuss thumbnail

Episode was good... the base of Video Viral .... as per RaYu nuclear bomb blast timer set episode...

episode started with Doc checking ru his hurt hand... he told its getting btr.. just care for 1 more week.. Ru pride to say he s doc hubby hence so obedient patientšŸ¤£

Ru was abt to tell pree his feelings confession.. in btwn he gets dream of .. saying all his feelings to Pree ( the scene s maast watch... how he wants to be with pree everytime etc etc )... and says he loves her... I LY... pree... slapped and her lecture ...is like hw dare u... hw many times i told we r 2gether for saransh... she tells im leaving with Saransh... ru starts calling preesha ..

prees brings him to crnt situation.... she ask...wats goin on... y u calling preesha ..im here only... tell..

ru gets afraid f pree leaving and he wont confess...

then Appa gifting pen... Appa asked ru to call Appa... that all again repeated as Ru forgot yesterdays all talks....

bunty comes... and provokes him to confess his lov today itself.... else he will tell it to pree... šŸ˜† 

award night... Balraj gets anger on seeing Appa n Amma... but Ru says sorry to them for Balraj behavior... but they says...its ntg...they are happy for Ru.... then Ru signing autograph with Appa's virasat..the pen... then calling him Appa....

RaYu enters... and so happy on their nuclear bomb drama.... yuvi getting J on seeing RuSha.. n Ru hugging Appa... he tells Ra... will go n put some salt in their sugar family..else they may get diabetics šŸ¤£

again coming and getting insulted by Pree family... Ru ask him to go... Yuvi... ths s my Appa..nt urs.... APpa gets in btwn says.. he deserves to call me Appa nt u... Yuvi goes...

then Pree gets a call...due to ntw issue went far from hall... Ra comes n tell he called.. then his bakwas..f asking ru _ve for getting her suspense cancelled... pree in anger scolding...

Ahaana takes the chance and shows Ru.... Ra Pree talking.. n her pree bakwas... blaah blaah.... Ru is upset... but he tells he trust on pree...

in all ths Yuvi comes... pree shows him the place... but frm far... Ahana manipulating Ru with all her pree bakwas... 

in all ths photographer comes.... and yuvi makes pree to allow for photo... Ra Pree Yuvi... triple foto... Ahaana mocking the situation and continuing her bakwas... Ru tells wt ever i knw pree she wont do anything wrong n goes...

Pree too goes... Ra Yu happy on their plan goin in right way.... Ahana following yuvi to get Saransh maa story...

in hall... Pree - Ru talk... Ru ask... hw u knw Ra.n nvr told...
Pree (innervoice)- will tell u the truth aftr award.. 

pree tells... he s her patient hubby... n yuvi wrking with him... and was talking excuses to manofy her... but she gv back telling thr s nthg to b talked...

precap

same one... extension... ru thinking who recorded this... only pree was with me... and sad upsetwala turn look... pree shocked...

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So guys how did every1 like tdy last kinda good episode? Ready for the heart breaks tmrw ?? Evry1 hv tissue packs readyšŸ˜’