Shagun
NK

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shagun
NK

Shagun
Naniji



Dadiji

I think we can just keep the jewelery in picture as same for Dadiji.
Tell me if there are changes in the above posts. Otherwise I'll post them as such in the wedding thread.
Points of confusion -
1. Mamiji jewelry in Arshi67's post on page 6 isn't visible. If you can view it, please repost so that I can edit the post.
2. Final stole for Sashi so I can compile the gifts for the Guptas.
If there are any other changes, inform before 8 PM.
Love,
Stuti
I'm okay with the theme you'll have chosen - black and blue.
Some more stole suggestions for Shashi -
![]()
Shashi's stole, I like the left wali one.
Mamiji's jewelry posted by Arshi67 is not visible 🤔
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Shagun
Naniji
Dadiji
I think we can just keep the jewelery in picture as same for Dadiji.
Agree with dadiji's jewelry
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Tell me if there are changes in the above posts. Otherwise I'll post them as such in the wedding thread.
Points of confusion -
1. Mamiji jewelry in Arshi67's post on page 6 isn't visible. If you can view it, please repost so that I can edit the post.
2. Final stole for Sashi so I can compile the gifts for the Guptas.
If there are any other changes, inform before 8 PM.
Love,
Stuti
We could use this for Mamiji

Shagun Gifts for the Guptas
For Buaji

For Garima

Sashi (Babuji)

For Payal

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Shagun Gifts for the Guptas
For Buaji
For Garima
Sashi (Babuji)
For Payal
Sorry for being so late. Shashi's stole I meant the other one, on our left side, but it's fine :D