I know... Until I hadn't watched and read the real, I used to like it very much too... But Ashok Kumar vali is beautifulI didn't see original one, might be that's y i liked vidya balan's Parineeta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know... Until I hadn't watched and read the real, I used to like it very much too... But Ashok Kumar vali is beautifulI didn't see original one, might be that's y i liked vidya balan's Parineeta
I saw it. Mini is really irritating . Though BW is negative all like him.Kate see today's sneak peak in pg. 60....Mini's new drama.
issi baat par silent members like kro ye post zara pata toh chale kitne log h yaha😆Originally posted by: 65JDXP3DWKR6RFCC
nothing bad for sure.
they must laugh at you for your unconditional love for bidu 😆
🤣Fir Ani ka school khool jayega Bondita yeh ladki aur batuk sab padhenge, par Anirudh ki favt student Bondita hogi dekha nhi batuk aur Bondita dono ko padha raha tha par partiality kar raha tha Bondita se kitne pyaar se baat kar raha tha 😆kabhi window band kar raha tha, kabhi pencil utha raha tha uske liye, class ki monitor bhi usse hi banayga 🤣
❤️Originally posted by: blackhole
nahi... Kaka toh Dharam karam k aadmi hai... Ye bidu ka hi character dheela hai... Kabhi
miniMAHI kabhikiduMAHI kabhi yesayantani's characterMAHI😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
It wasn't Extended promo kate... Some people from cv's had commented to some fans saying this track is going to be very interesting with twist and turn to make their bond strong.!
It was in insta story.! I didn't believe then . To recheck I checked that person profile it was locked.🤔
Really 😮mujhe bhi dekhne h vo comments batao kaunse page pe h, they were really cvs??
🤣🤣🤣bidu hi h tera usse ke karname h teen teen Ani, som aur batuk 🤣
Ye kya bol diya🤬☺️🤣
Not at all 😆
Atleast he is not doing cringy stunts na Kate.Originally posted by: caller123
I saw it. Mini is really irritating . Though BW is negative all like him.
Yeh sahi hai🤣issi baat par silent members like kro ye post zara pata toh chale kitne log h yaha😆