Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Sorry! Didn't get itMe tube light😆
No prob...I said...we will use solar-powered robot....instead...
Originally posted by: KL7RAMN3BUTC4BDD
I like their shows...I've seen another previous one....they somehow at the middle...tends to go lil off...and rushed end...but see...this time it can be different.......
YPNTKH! I agree,It's ending was not satisfactory. It's like they left it in middle. Sid's sister's story, their mourning was not shown properly...
I hope they treat this show better.
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
YPNTKH! I agree,It's ending was not satisfactory. It's like they left it in middle. Sid's sister's story, their mourning was not shown properly...
I hope they treat this show better.
Yes...you got it...solving the mystery part was also not a satisfactory....but every show has its own challenges...so no problem...
Okay Good Night Isa & Priya🤗 Have a nice week.
Hope to catch you again in next week Isa🤗 It was nice talking to you🤗❤️
Glad you liked itOriginally posted by: GVO3PTNPFH242DI3
Ha ha ha...here comes our creative friend Priya...that's really a great job!👍🏼
I found it on google
Bye Razia TC you tooOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Okay Good Night Isa & Priya🤗 Have a nice week.
Hope to catch you again in next week Isa🤗 It was nice talking to you🤗❤️
I never saw YPNTKH how was it? Was Namit a good actor?
Barrister Babu aur ye Ek duje ke vaaste bass..aur konse shows dekte ho ajkal?
And you?
Good to hear
I am okay too
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5