I guess it’s a good as time as ever to announce
In 6 months I’m going to be in charge of another little human being ❤️❤️😎👶
I guess it’s a good as time as ever to announce
In 6 months I’m going to be in charge of another little human being ❤️❤️😎👶
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations 👍🏼
OMG.😲..little Maroony....❤️
Congratulations to u and wifey...🤗
Aww congratulations Maroon!!! 🤗 God bless!
Congrats.🤗
Khane mein kya kya milega
Congratulations .... 'tis the season for babies in bollywood too.
Or rather Mrs Omar will be in charge of two human beings ... Congratulations to your family
Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici
Or rather Mrs Omar will be in charge of two human beings ... Congratulations to your family
Omg so true 😆
Originally posted by: Serenity2012
Congrats....... 🥳🥳
Didn’t think you are that old to have an kid. I thought you are an teenager.😆
Is it your first? First child will be your most memorable and special.
I haven’t been a teenager in over 10 years
I’m 29 (lord that’s so old 😆)
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2087955759636381984
https://x.com/theacademy/status/2042657204667363364?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2037919143127556465
Highest 2nd Saturday ever for any film in domestic box office!! https://x.com/i/status/2037935496777908285...
https://x.com/i/status/2036142920886264079 https://x.com/i/status/2036065956972413338 Without Gulf and an A rating!!!!...
1