Neice calling will come later bye
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Neice calling will come later bye
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Mujhe bhi Ankie ke tarah left eye mein sty hua hai, my tooth has been aching since noon and now my sinus has also kicked in, I have been sneezing in a row for like more than five minutes now.
I am starving but there is nothing at home that I can eat without aggravating my toothache 😭😭😭
Abhi bas sar dard reh gaya hai, vo bhi thode time mein hone lagega 😭😭😭
so many problems all together.take rest
https://twitter.com/PrerishVideos/status/1174338777495605248?s=09
The scene which I love the most ☺️❤️❤️❤️
I will be less here this mnth due to work pressure and health issue
Take care everyone 🤗
We all have busy days ahead. 🥴 Lot of work to be done. 🥴
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://twitter.com/PrerishVideos/status/1174338777495605248?s=09
The scene which I love the most ☺️❤️❤️❤️
First time a negative is so cute and in this scene innocent too. This contrast makes him so much lovable.
Mrs. Bajaj Hypnotism janti hain.
heeeeeeeeeeeeee............heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
🥴 Bajju ka fuse udd gaya tha pyaar mein. Sach mein Mehra said it right, apke kisi twin ke saath baat kar raha hoon 🥴 so sad he had no one to talk to, especially his feelings with. 💔First time a negative is so cute and in this scene innocent too. This contrast makes him so much lovable.