Am back just for the last over!
Anyone here to join me?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Am back just for the last over!
Anyone here to join me?

CSK🥳🥳
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Have a class test tomorrow...
I wish you'll come here more often & we'll enjoy a lot🤗
All the best!
Team MI or CSK?
i heard ipl is running...me not a cricket fan but i heard
aur konse shoows r ur favs?
You watch cricket?😲
i heard ipl is running...me not a cricket fan but i heard
Yup...my team won today
Mishti, Bucky aajao na....let's discuss the match
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5