words we expected n words we got finally matched this time 🤣
Yes.. .. Atleast he thought so that is enough for me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
words we expected n words we got finally matched this time 🤣
Yes.. .. Atleast he thought so that is enough for me🤣
I thought for a second , he gonna fill mini's maang 😭
Then comes the thaadaaak 🤣
Ek hi sapna hai Mini baby kaOriginally posted by: bhshre95
Sees Bon through window remembers himaang bharoing her and thinks jis tarah mera dharm hai Bondita ke taraf ummed karta hun Mini ke Zindagi meinbhi koi aisa aaye jo uske sapnon ko pankh de
That is vilayat janna
I hope an NRI is chosen for her then
Really🤣. ..I'm impressed....I wish he was positive....he can give competition to ani yaar
Mahi apne Bidu aur Nithya Di apne Babloo ko samjha do 😈 Usne meri Bondu ko Choohiya bola 😡🤣
Ani ke lakshan dekhar lagta hai Mini ki shaadi vahi karayega kisi aur se🤣
Mini ka itna boora popat🤣
But for few moments he scared living daylights out of me when he was going towards sindoor with sad face🤣
I am toh wellOriginally posted by: itsRitzi
yes I have come here after a long time indeed.. But i do watch show regularly on tv 😆
How are u all 🤗
.. Actually nowadays i stay in IMMJ2 forum 😆
Bas Anirudh se khafa hai hum sab
I am seeing IMMJ2 for Vansh and Ridhhima from a few days
Originally posted by: listmist
Khatra is still there
Mini ka 5 days baaki hai.
She will blackmail him dekhna😔
Aaj keliyea ye kaafi hai ash
He is sorted ❤️
Her ishhhhhhh to pppsshhhhhh
Originally posted by: caller123
Then will watch that part only. Hope he won't say something on Monday. Cannot trust this man.🤣
Agree🤣
Ani par Trust karna is difficult🤣
I was so glad ani said that 😆... Btw wats this new heera mandi track its scaryOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Yaaayyyyyy my ani told mini will get a good husband in future 🥳🥳
And he goes and see bon with sindoor❤️❤️❤️
Finally 🥳