Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Omkar +Mayura = YuKar OmYura
KarMa KarYu
I feel KarMa sounds perfect
KarMa somehow has a feels of the story....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Omkar +Mayura = YuKar OmYura
KarMa KarYu
I feel KarMa sounds perfect
KarMa somehow has a feels of the story....
KarMa sounds beautiful😳
Thanks guys for liking my suggestion.
Hope its selected KarMa
I saw this Jodi fc on instagram and they already calling them as "MayuKar" (mayura+omkar)
Yaa this is nice
You guys are so creative I love both “karma” and “saya” for names
Hello Sehar ...🤗
I can see quite a few suggestions here 👍🏼
Requesting you to compile all the suggestions in the first post my dear ..❤️
I will guide you to prepare polling thread soon
ok😊Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hello Sehar ...🤗
I can see quite a few suggestions here 👍🏼
Requesting you to compile all the suggestions in the first post my dear ..❤️
I will guide you to prepare polling thread soon
Sehar please do add this one in the choices it is sweet sounding one .we shal offer all nice choices to members to vote n select . I saw this Jodi fc on instagram and they already calling them as "MayuKar" (mayura+omkar)