bechare so shocked...Mrs Raisinghania is pregnant...uff🤣🤣🤣It's epic🤣🤣
The way She said kyaaaaa🤣🤣🤣
Vansh expressions were worth-watching 🤣🤣
pata nehi kiski report hai...ya phir diary k tarha fake hai...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bechare so shocked...Mrs Raisinghania is pregnant...uff🤣🤣🤣It's epic🤣🤣
The way She said kyaaaaa🤣🤣🤣
Vansh expressions were worth-watching 🤣🤣
pata nehi kiski report hai...ya phir diary k tarha fake hai...
Originally posted by HeytzMaaneet
What if its after the deed
got carried away in emotions n now thinking

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
No idea I m getting
Bela type sequence mil raha ridh bir to riansh
Thud yr
Mera mood off ho raha
@both bold
in the current scenario both r getting attracted
also if u see green dress promo last part their expressions speak a lot
thats why I'm guessing
this can be possible and after this there maybe a change in her approach
lets see
yeah there is maha episode trow
Actually I saw the promo today only... so, I did not know about it and was surprised.
Originally posted by: merryyura
Someone posted in twitter that rid----bir dream dance sequence is being shot.
Yeah kya nayi musibat hain????
CVs r losing it or what
May be K dream hoga
Originally posted by: merryyura
Someone posted in twitter that rid----bir dream dance sequence is being shot.
Un dono ki dance nehi chaiye...
Riddhima ne jaise “what” kehke chillaya aur vansh ke haath se report cheen liya re baba🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Actually I saw the promo today only... so, I did not know about it and was surprised.
No worry it's 1hr ME
Riddhima ne jaise “what” kehke chillaya aur vansh ke haath se report cheen liya re baba🤣🤣
That part! 🤣🤣🤣
Vansh ka hath hawa mei hi jhulta reh gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Rid----bir dream dance
🤢
Riddhima ne jaise “what” kehke chillaya aur vansh ke haath se report cheen liya re baba🤣🤣
It's epic🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣