Did anyone else notice?
They played a new version of Ishq Hai in the last scene!!
Wasn't romantic, but I felt it went more along the lines and feels od strength, solace and companionship! It went really well with the scene!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Did anyone else notice?
They played a new version of Ishq Hai in the last scene!!
Wasn't romantic, but I felt it went more along the lines and feels od strength, solace and companionship! It went really well with the scene!
Originally posted by: Natashapaul
Did anyone else notice?
They played a new version of Ishq Hai in the last scene!!
Wasn't romantic, but I felt it went more along the lines and feels od strength, solace and companionship! It went really well with the scene!
I'm going to watch the episode one more time before going to bed and until then I think I'll still see things from another angle.
Sorry I don’t. But I had seen it on daily motion I think
I have not watched the epi yet will watch than join in the discussion👍🏼
Leela hope U r doing well.I have not watched the epi yet will watch than join in the discussion👍🏼
Also wanna know if you have Saathiya track.Their first library clash unedited walla
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN
Leela hope U r doing well.
Also wanna know if you have Saathiya track.Their first library clash unedited walla
doing fine just weakness....
yup i have that scene in my lappy...
could you plzz pass it to me for downloading
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN
could you plzz pass it to me for downloading
sure👍🏼
I will pm you once i edit it