Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
aww snail 😛

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
aww snail 😛

Bidu must be around 40s and look at him ekdum tip top 1st class hero heeralal lagta hai mera jaan❤️🤪and Ani bhi toh baap par gya haii..aise kaise buddha ho jaega😆😆Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
chalo theek hai... Handsome hi hoga...
Vaise I think men generally age like wine... no?😉
saudamina🤣Originally posted by: listmist
Uske logic samjho... Agar mini ladka hoti to kya tum log usse rokte🤣
🤣🤣 #BiKa🤣🤣Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
bas kaka aur Bihari tak theek.... for Anirudh it is a big NO NO👎🏼
*whistles*🤪❤️....Its superbbhhOriginally posted by: reply1997
Bondita-- i love❤️ it when you call me bondita
I wish i could pretend i didnt need yaa
But every huff is oola oola
I shotti ooh lala lala
I shd be running
You keep me staring (eye ___ you kno)
Anirudh-- under the sky
Its hot sunshine
Swet dripping off me
Before even touching you ooh lala lala
It felt like nirvana ooh lala
How is this? More romantic 😆
Sab padhoo🤣
❤️❤️...Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
Mahi, I am proud of you😆
I swear his taunts are bang on matlbe ekdum hosh udata hai Ani ka 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
soonish😉
I'm waiting
bas vo din durr nahi