Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I am so proud of Tinderblasts🥳
Thank you Hinna!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I am so proud of Tinderblasts🥳
Thank you Hinna!🤗
Dd got you only now in dahej. Only 50% drama. So either we prep you for 100% drama or next round oppo ko bhi le aayenge. Then we will have full nautanki😁
guys, atgr ke goals mein jhol nahi hai?
Dd got you only now in dahej. Only 50% drama. So either we prep you for 100% drama or next round oppo ko bhi le aayenge. Then we will have full nautanki😁
If it is Bollywood Theme , I will rise to the challenge 🤣, otherwise no chance
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You tricked me into andas. I was just telling how most of us were waiting for eggs since morning.
Yaar aise gifs mat daalo, I feel like giving you a hug with those andas🤪 now unfair deal ho raha hai. You are emotionally BM-ing(blackmail;)) me
Originally posted by: NitaReid
If it is Bollywood Theme , I will rise to the challenge 🤣, otherwise no chance
Haha, I will support you to the fullest if it is Bollywood theme.
Jhol means gadbad, ghotala🤪
Jhol means gadbad, ghotala🤪
I dont even know what those words means , I am a lost cause 🤣