kp won'tOriginally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
KSG already have QH now waiting for KP to return
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kp won'tOriginally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
KSG already have QH now waiting for KP to return
^ Indeed. All veterans associated themselves with this trash should get something to erase the memories of this horror.
Argh! Who will remember this anyway? 😆
Whenever KP returns, I'll sign up.
Oh, btw, Happy Independence Day! 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Whenever KP returns, I'll sign up.
No tereko nayi show dikhayenge jabardasti,..
Meri marzi ke bina koi kuch nahin dikha sakta mujhe. 😈
The journey of 1+ years was a roller-coaster 🎢 ride. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Oh, btw, Happy Independence Day! 🤣
Happy Independence day to all of us 🥳🤣
I'm strangely relieved. Jaise koi bahut bada burden hat gaya.