Alu someone called meBTW Akka has named you Alu ma. It's so so sweet and cute re. 😳
I thought it felt cute hence agreed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Alu someone called meBTW Akka has named you Alu ma. It's so so sweet and cute re. 😳
I thought it felt cute hence agreed
Originally posted by: listmist
Nahi pi usne muje pata hai😈
Kon kya pee raha h?
Originally posted by: reply1997
@bold lookingforward to more bonTuk scenes
BonTuk😲🤣🤣
I like this name Sonia....seriously 👍🏼
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Chalo good night behenas🤗
Feeling too tired and sleep😆
see you all in next EDT i guess🤣
Itni jaldi 😲 Good night 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Congo Dazzler!
Thanks alexia ❤️
Not many just two as its hard to actually replicate songs to scenes and my Laptop had crashed for somedays
But last post CC's
Main bhi aise hi darr gayi thi pehle. In fact, I went inactive for somedays.Acha, main to darr gai bahut 😆
late night or early morning 😉🤣
Aaj baksh diya maine ani ko🤣
Kal bash karungi😈🤣
Sounds cute na for these two bunnys