Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Literally🤣🤣
😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Literally🤣🤣
😉
Oh! Kate I remembered you when the clock stuck in show.. I was laughing like something. 😆Originally posted by: caller123
Yup. Even in the episode it kind of happened just like that OS. Clock strucked and Ani went. Kaka's lecture. 😆
Originally posted by: caller123
Yup. Even in the episode it kind of happened just like that OS. Clock strucked and Ani went. Kaka's lecture. 😆
Yeah🤣
So you're a BiNi shipper indirectly?? 😆
Nope I'm with shre in this 😆
I just can't see ani-mini dancing in such steps in ballroom dance sequence!
yeh toh bhayanak se bhi bhayanak hai beheno !
😵
Final round of BiMa Vs BiNi.
I am all set to watch it🤣
I can understand to a certain extent and read Hindi Shaheen which I learnt in school during primary but not after that!You don't know Hindi???
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I wish ani to sit on dinning table with everyone and bon to serve him coffee ☕ when will he taste her food ? 😳 and appreciate her .
Yeah... She made coffee for him twice... But he did not drink once😭
Hopefully soon
I too🤣Oh! Kate I remembered you when the clock stuck in show.. I was laughing like something. 😆
Mi.........Noy?????Tum toh gayo.Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Nope I'm with shre in this 😆