Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You are wrong shre 🤣
I kinda liked it
It seemed evil to me
Much better name than Ani Mini🤢🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You are wrong shre 🤣
I kinda liked it
It seemed evil to me
Much better name than Ani Mini🤢🤣
No Sorry KateOriginally posted by: caller123
ok sure we just carried on with that story. Sorry .
Sometimes getting carried away by emotions even I go out of rules🤣
Is Binoy taking whole family + neighbors to brij ashram to disclose truth about bon?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFR7dFLpHjY/?igshid=2yrej168pia2
Good idea alexia😆
Need to see who will win best lover of binoy🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Uski ye deewangi kabhi na hogi kam
Jitne bhi chaahe Aniruddh kar le sitam🤣🤣
I don't understand this 🤭 but I will take this as a compliment 😆
Yup. Even in the episode it kind of happened just like that OS. Clock strucked and Ani went. Kaka's lecture. 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No Sorry Kate
Sometimes getting carried away by emotions even I go out of rules🤣
Sorry on behalf of forum vasis who carried away with that🤗
That's exciting..
Will wait for that good time..!!😉
Awards??? Kaun se awards... Kaha hai awards???

Sure ❤️