Hehe true, it represent u all character😳 fits u all personality
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hehe true, it represent u all character😳 fits u all personality
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I literally forgot about it , Where is Shere Khan haven't seen him around
I dont know where he is, i miss him, might be busy i guess
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I dont know where he is, i miss him, might be busy i guess
Me too , hope he is around for results
Highly unlikely n i miss LP too
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Highly unlikely n i miss LP too
Yeah I saw LP post once few days back but she isnt around either
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Friendly , that how I see him even with his knife and ghost features 🤣
You are too soft to be true😳😆
Okay Bored So Zeal casino opened without his permission 🤣
Exacta :
Quinella :
Trifecta :
Bets welcomed ..🥳
Where did everyone go?😲
Her due date is approaching so maybe she must be tired. I wish her and baby good health
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Okay Bored So Zeal casino opened without his permission 🤣
Exacta :
Quinella :
Trifecta :
Bets welcomed ..🥳
Explain🤣