Yes am great...was not active for two days
Need to watch Episode 56 and 57
I know I have missed a lot in these two days
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes am great...was not active for two days
Need to watch Episode 56 and 57
I know I have missed a lot in these two days
Vansh will save her... we knw it 🤣
sooooo very very excited
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Miss D’Souza ke RIP hone ke wajah se deri se aayega..
Oh..my.. reason..🤣🤣🤣
Sahi hai...🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Cz humein pata hai ki patidev us par ek kharoch bhi nahi aane denge aur use bacha lenge..😆
aur hume riddhu ke liye concerned patdev dekhneko milenge
Caring vansh is ❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yes am great...was not active for two days
Need to watch Episode 56 and 57
I know I have missed a lot in these two days
Jao jaldi jaa kar dekho.. 2 sabse best RiAnsh scenes hai ab tak ke..😆
hi priya🤗
🤣🤣🤣