mein bhi hoon yahaan

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
mein bhi hoon yahaan


Happiest birthday to you.
May you have many many more. Stay happy

Happy birthday awida!
does anyone know India forum pr ads kyoun hain?
@Awida I hope all your Birthday wishes and dreams come true.ALLAH BLESS YOU ALWAYS.
Are you guys take part in nominations?
Are you guys take part in nominations?
i want to but idk who to vote for all those categories :/
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i want to but idk who to vote for all those categories :/
Yeah I don't know about first two awards. Will try to figure out and than will vote.
Idk anyone anymore 😆 if this was like 8-9 years ago, I'd have done it already
Awida and Hinna, I only know you two 🤣