Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Only 1 match
1 bhi bhot hai 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Only 1 match
1 bhi bhot hai 😂
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m getting zero 😆
Have fun Discussing
I ll come back after results 🥺
Aww no u wont :)
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m getting zero 😆
Have fun Discussing
I ll come back after results 🥺
Answers batake jaao😆 shaayad you score 1 goal🤣
guys, ek hi post mein saare answers do! yeh kya ghuma rahe ho mujhe!
I know .. we have the same thinking, but I don't know why we change our opinion.All I thought about it is if it is not Oppo's fav, then it is FF's .❤️
3) barking barking - who bark
4) Tere jali na ? - Search this
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
guys, ek hi post mein saare answers do! yeh kya ghuma rahe ho mujhe!
How many goals did you score? 😃
How many goals did you score? 😃
i guess about 6-7, yaad nahi🤣 m not keeping a track this time😆
edit teh 4th answer from the post