Nahiiiiiii! You were in #TeamAniMini 🥺😭
You gave me dhokha 🥺🥺😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nahiiiiiii! You were in #TeamAniMini 🥺😭
You gave me dhokha 🥺🥺😭
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Seeing 🤣
I have my eye on you 🤣 waise I did make your both stories to come in first page 😆
I can see that😈 chun chun ke badla le rahi hai😈
But socha vahan comment karungi toh phir se first page pe aajaega 🙈🙈🤣
That TS toh mai bhi bhul gai thi tbh🤣
Tujhe nahi 💔 tum toh meri pyaari behen 🤗 nothing is more important than you ❤️
I'm beating the one who is cheering for ani mini os 🤣 tume thodi na 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
We are waiting Kate 😆
HainaI still can't get over briju's and mini's proposal and ting ting ting bgm🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Behen jo existing kahanis hai vahi complete nahi kar paa rahi🤣
If lalz sees this she will troll me mercilessly🤣
Wo to kitne dino se kar rahi par tumpe asar hua nhi nah 🤣To chodo Naya likho purana baad me dekhna 😆
😎🙈
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Tujhe nahi 💔 tum toh meri pyaari behen 🤗 nothing is more important than you ❤️
I'm beating the one who is cheering for ani mini os 🤣 tume thodi na 😆
Behena🤗
To Prit?😲🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Sweet trouble....at the end of this track I bet you will be a comedy queen🤣
Good girl 🤣