Originally posted by: Prit_007
Tere conditions kya honge matlab 😆
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Tere conditions kya honge matlab 😆
🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Special appearance bhi chalega😆
Ha jaise show me deta hai 1 min wala 🤣
Umhm😉Originally posted by: --Lalz--
🤣 kya ani mini ki os?
Krish🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Kate🤗
Yes I'm sure ani won't hear it otherwise how will they continue drama🤪
Agree. This is what I meant.
After all after those Ballroom sessions he must be tired also. Right?
Krish, I rewatched Bon Batuk scenes but now I am not interested on Ani. Maybe till he regret fully.
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Khichdi pak rahi idhar mixed 🤣
🤣🤣
AniMini par 🤣
Mod ko report kar sakti toh woh bhi karungi 🤪
Anything for Rudhita❤️ 😆
*Runs away*
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Usko blame kar
I just heard this and thought would be a very interesting one na to make an OS on them
Agar romantic hoga toh will imagine grown up Bon in place of Mini😈🤣
Agar Mini ka popat karvaegi os me toh maze se padhungi
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Oh acha 😆Mujhe laga kya pata ruk jaye kahi Moh Moh ke dhaage 😉🤣
10 din tak hota yaar kash... 5th day chala jayega... Baaki ke 5 din phir cringe overdose honga🤢
Go for it.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Usko blame kar
I just heard this and thought would be a very interesting one na to make an OS on them