Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
btaiyeee🤣Haan ab dikh raha hai🤣🤣
Kya? 🤔
🤗You are most welcome 🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thank you Kate
🤣 they are typically behaving like that 🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
I like the actor.... Isko positive hona chahiye tha😆
Yes... I agree bonwasi are fun to watch unlike animini🤢 i like the way he say bondita😳😆
🤣🤣
Waise insta pe Adis ki story me excited for something special like kuch tha kahi BB me permanent role to nhi dene wale positive character me turn karke 😆
kya?? 🤣btaiyeee🤣
Himmat hai toh likh ke dikhao 🤣🤣
Nothing. Truly I have lost the interest and I look forwards to see Bon and Batuk scenes
Ani and Mini romantic os 🤣