Maine aj lunch nahi kiya tha like Armaan and now I am regretting ever single decision of it 🥺 I had manchow soup but it doesn't work. Ci ci I am hungry. 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maine aj lunch nahi kiya tha like Armaan and now I am regretting ever single decision of it 🥺 I had manchow soup but it doesn't work. Ci ci I am hungry. 🥺
me when kids don't tell me they have tests before class & after class they are like MAAAAAAM WE HAVE A TEST 😑
😑 Asad sher hota hai not tiger 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://twitter.com/QuboolHaiLoops/status/1306169964383137792?s=09
Seene main dil hota hain dil main seena nahi hota 🤣❤️❤️
look at those cheeks nom nom nom.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://twitter.com/dmgloops/status/1297516848099934211?s=09
This gives goosebumps this guy 😳☺️
phir baal leke complaint karoge ki Karan you need to meet alma hakim woh dukhi ho jayega.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://twitter.com/QuboolHaiLoops/status/1305795877169238016?s=09
His smile and that look so intense 😍
I want to see his latest photo 😒
Kab tak hide seek khelega 😒
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
phir baal leke complaint karoge ki Karan you need to meet alma hakim woh dukhi ho jayega.
Mujhe balo se problem nahi thikl jise hain usse bol I never said he needs haircut 😛
bola toh hai nahi dilse toh mangi hai 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Mujhe balo se problem nahi thikl jise hain usse bol I never said he needs haircut 😛
I will make an appreciation post for some very cutest most people 🥺🤩 for that I need next page 😅
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bola toh hai nahi dilse toh mangi hai 🤣
Dua woh mago jo mere bas main ho yeh cheez jab bips ke bass ki nahi to meri kaha se hogi behen 😆🤣
The cutest Chachi Bhateji in Btown 🤩