Chalo main chali some, 17 ko aaungi yahaan and 19 ko deadline ka countdown dungi and phor 18/19 ko result pe roungi👍🏼
#mastplan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chalo main chali some, 17 ko aaungi yahaan and 19 ko deadline ka countdown dungi and phor 18/19 ko result pe roungi👍🏼
#mastplan
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
It's okay. We have upgraded to a saree now. 🤣
Toh he will never help her get out of saree🤣
Actual questions, if we get one WW question next would be about how I met your mother kinda thing. I don’t know if that makes much sense. 😕😆Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Thank you Kifs!! 🤗
What do you mean different types? Do you mean format wise?
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
thank you yaar gaddar don't forget background mein jingalala group 🤣

That will be Gaddar Dhoklu to you. 🤣🤣
Gur putting more maska chaska..you the sweetest no IMMJXYZ please 😭
thanks for being the best shepherd and awarding me golden sheep ❤️
I am going to be away during result time from now on..kya pata luck change ho jaaye 🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Toh he will never help her get out of saree🤣
Toh woh khud uthaar le gi 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Bheek maang na is not allowed. 😎
What are my rights milord?
🤗 Arre nahi toh. I did so bad. 😆Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
thanks Kiff🤗 wish all sheep questions were google waale 😎
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Toh woh khud uthaar le gi 🤣
As if Vansh will like that😆
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
Gur putting more maska chaska..you the sweetest no IMMJXYZ please 😭
thanks for being the best shepherd and awarding me golden sheep ❤️
I am going to be away during result time from now on..kya pata luck change ho jaaye 🤣
Aisa pheeka maska mujhe pasand ni aaya. Phir se try karo. 😎🤣
LMAO, I was amazed at your entry. Perfect timing thi tumhari. 🤣