Nope. I've 2/3 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😳 Shruti has 3/3
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope. I've 2/3 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😳 Shruti has 3/3
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Question 1:
WOOO WOOOO
Question 2:
Pfft. Hermes ...
Question 3:
SSUUCCKKK IIIITTTTT
Score kya hai ab tak?


What an entry Shyam 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Gur , I am veteran sheep. What is this 🤣


Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Score kya hai ab tak?
2/3
I can't wait for Gur to release the Hermes fools.

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Score kya hai ab tak?
His gif was explanatory , Illena cried in the second picture , so two for now 🤣
Who is 3/3 here😆
.. Question #4 ..
Wonder Woman doesn't possess a lot of weapons, but one of her signature ones is undoubtedly,
The Lasso of Truth

Congratulations to the eight badgers who gave this answer! 👏
And to SoniRSippu21, who answered the Sword of Athena, that would have been my answer too. 😆
OMG SHRU IS HERE.
Is this a dream?