Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Am I the only one jiske koi online classes nahi ho rahe aur abhi bhi uske vacations chalu hain? 🤣
Nhi bahut hai Octo 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: reply1997
Sirf teen fan bache h barrister babu k me aur lalz or mahi .. sab se fight kar rahe defend kar rahe h thora mota sun b rahe h 😆
Sab bhag gaye maidan chhor k 😆
😆😆
Everyone are fans sonia...it's just they are upset with this week episodes 😆
Tomo will be the epi we longing for
East 😆
West se 🤣
At times😆
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
yes! She was strong woman. I loved that about her. She was not like giving in for Zarun even though she loved him but she never put her self respect at stake. I loved her character so much. And the actress did justice with it too.
Where are you from? India?
You have quite interesting username... What does it mean?
Yep. She was an amazing character. ❤️
Yeah, I'm from India. 😆
My UN is a term for the symbol 'hashtag (#)'
how are you sure about it?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
😆😆
Everyone are fans sonia...it's just they are upset with this week episodes 😆
Tomo will be the epi we longing for
Though I want you to be correct.
I just saw the precap, didn't seem promising. I mean he was asking Bondita to tell what she did/learnt that day? 😕