Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You all did...I don't want to start again 😆
Arey share it na😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You all did...I don't want to start again 😆
Arey share it na😆
Come on ani ki acting weak nehi hai par mini ki acting weak hai definitely 😆 n i did tell about it before.🤔
Mini ki ac ting
Originally posted by: listmist
True🤣
Are you talking about his master look? ? Then yes😳 but I don't like ballroom dance look🤪
Both master n dulha look ❤️
Both master n dulha look ❤️
Yes❤️
Okay , an observation -
Ani said the competition is going to take place in Calcutta. Will they go to Calcutta for this??...I doubt it! I guess competition will not happen as Sauda will hurt hurself once again to draw Ani's attention😆.
Hope so.. will stay on hotel..same room..thrn you kno...
Faltu blame dal degi ani us time dna test b nahi hota tha
Kya calcutta twist dala h faltu me..kya jarot thi?
i am talking about the no 1 show of itv according to trp.
i don't watch it but sometimes when it's on tv i just check if that looooong night has ended or not. since july that kaal raat is going on and on 🤭.
coming to mini , sometimes i feel relieved that she is a bad person. if she was as good as she pretends to anirudh the equations and emotions would have been different for us. thats why i understand Anirudhs guilt but i expected him to find a groom for mini in this guilt 😆 no dance with her.hemade popat of me. but i will tolerate his hypocrisy just for the sake of his bondita jaap.
i love reading long posts 😅 and always end up writing long posts too.
You mean ishq me.....? My god! O e('n' is missing to sympathasize with the night😆) hell of a night then🤣
Even I am tolerating him for that one thing which he keeps on doing... Keeping Bondita in his mind all the while no matter where is he. Though I am not satisfied 😜
Long posts are lovely to read... Writing them is another story😆
Btw I saw your vm. It's beautiful❤️
Got to know your name, munia right? Where are you from?
You can call me Rusty😳
n i am not liking his dance look probably because it was with mini otherwise he actually looked goodin that too!

Anyways i am not liking or interested in ani anymore for now at least after seeing how happy he is knowing about the dance competition 🤔
Originally posted by: reply1997
Hope so.. will stay on hotel..same room..thrn you kno...
Faltu blame dal degi ani us time dna test b nahi hota tha
Kya calcutta twist dala h faltu me..kya jarot thi?
🤣🤣
Mini ka kuch bol nahi sakte🤢
Did they upload the episode yet?
Originally posted by: listmist
Arey share it na😆
I'm so irritated with Ani man 😆