Arey kya karta hai behen... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey kya karta hai behen... 🤣
kis baat ki timings hai yeh?Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Rangeela time🤪
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
I think after mini's 10 day track they will start the education track properly ..... till then we won't get any good episode🤔
Hope so priya😒till then we have to go through these.....but this dragfest is intolerable
Between I have never asked you ...where are you from?😃
I am confused Yaar...Originally posted by: listmist
I think BB aane tak yahin timing rahenga. Good we are getting 10 mins more😆
Yeh timings ka kya chakkar hai Ash??
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
🤣🤣
Pari nahi buri 🤣
wish bon get to know about her...but I want Ani to know about mini before bon.
Ani should know about mini before bon and he deserves the first heartbreak😈
Good night lalz🤗
Ohhh!! So, 10mins kam kar diye gaye...
yaar piche kahi diye thee...same hi precap tha...Bas isme kaka feeds the murti and it absorbs it and kaka gets suprised.Originally posted by: reply1997
Mahi precap plz
itni jaldi lalz..kya baat hai🤣