This party sucks but im glad youre here 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This party sucks but im glad youre here 😆

Altgr bhai zindabad zindabad🥳
You gave aashirwad to us remember in team selection🤣
I remember! For Sidharth!🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Ahem, did you forget who got 7.5 in yesterdays Thug game?🤪
What Thugs game
Thug started another game? 😲
I got only 2/5.
Same here teammate 🤣
Koeli
Bhatakti_atma and azaanabbas from our team didn't sent the answers
pl conform
seems like they missed the deadline
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Wow, we cribbed and cribbed about the theme guessing and ended up winning the golden snitch? I can't believe it 😂
I know right🤣 When results announced I double checked that we won😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
seems like they missed the deadline
Nope they haven’t sent.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Leenaaa put it back to Shamoo. I like that better. 🤣
Be proud of being a late lateef!
*kaala chashma song*
too lazy to post a gif
Thank you for having me in your team Alaukik, I'm gona miss team FireBolts. You are an awesome captain.
Wishing you & your team all the best!! 
Moving on to Daphnes team Tinder Blasts 