Waiting for new scorecard
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waiting for new scorecard
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Congrats to the team of Altgr and Buttercup.😆Only 2 I know.
Thats my team😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You are all going to blast you to eat tinde🤣
Tinde bole to? Sorry I'm the tube light here even now🤣 Tinda is something I know😆
when you look at the questions, 1 point doesnt seem bad at all🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Tinde bole to? Sorry I'm the tube light here even now🤣 Tinda is something I know😆
Tinde is a vegetable🤣

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Hansna kahan pe tha?🤔
You only need to laugh at your Phuti Kismat - Quitter 🤣
*jumps in between with my sanitizer*
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Thats my team😎
Good you quit or else they wouldnt have won with your unique sheep answers. 🤣