Originally posted by: Ayeshi29
I've just watched it and I totally enjoyed the IV, even I'm wondering why she did not accept the gift 🤔
guess the whole fandom is thinking abt the gift only and y she refused it🤔🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayeshi29
I've just watched it and I totally enjoyed the IV, even I'm wondering why she did not accept the gift 🤔
guess the whole fandom is thinking abt the gift only and y she refused it🤔🤣🤣
Oh haan..jealous banake chali jaye to acha hai🤣
Shaadi k next day shuru hogya tha Ragini raag
Ab pak chuke hai 🤦🤣
We ll have to bear her for RiAnsh😆....waise mujhe bhi koi interest 😆😆
At least ragini aayegi toh uske past ke upar se mystery toh hategi 😎
Originally posted by: annie2248
Aur kitne chahiye ek din m do to upload kr hi diye😆
lol. I only watched one episode last night and going to watch the other once ive watched Rrahuls iv.
mujhe bhi 🤣
waise bhi bhootni lag rahi hai 🤪
Originally posted by: annie2248
Aur kitne chahiye ek din m do to upload kr hi diye😆
Mein abhi bhi 55 dekh nehi payi...mere bina Sab dekh liya...
Tution m busy thi yaar. Ab thoda free hui hu