Did they air the episode yesterday? I don't see the video uploaded on YT/DM?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did they air the episode yesterday? I don't see the video uploaded on YT/DM?
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Did they air the episode yesterday? I don't see the video uploaded on YT/DM?
No. It didn't air cause of 9th Moharram
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
No. It didn't air cause of 9th Moharram
Ah didn't know that.. thanks for sharing
I just saw a scene, where Aijaz's young daughter tries to hang herself to death. Very disturbing and shouldn't be shown... this show is weird and toxic, depressing. Don't know why Saturday slot has to be toxic for ARY now.
Its really depressing Drama
Is anyone still watching this?
Everytime I intend to watch it something stops me.😳 I want to see something interesting in the promos to start it. But all I see is Saheefa's meserable state .😭
I'm still watching reason pata nahi.
This drama is getting interesting 👍🏼