Then I wil watch in voot 😆 so that I can skip scenes 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then I wil watch in voot 😆 so that I can skip scenes 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHHI_EBVSI/?igshid=1s9uewtpunoaw
Why everyone is posting so many pics of mini or are they promoting her 🤢
Woh dono baap beti kudki hi promote karenge 🤣 rangeela ignored them 😆
Waise it's their personal pic of pranali and the actor.! So no problem.
I am gonna post it today🤓
😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
But initially they showed Dida samjhaoing her chahe unka break up ho ya uske baad. And Mini is spoiled brat because of Bhowmik only 😈
I too remember dida advicing her🤔
Saying oh my god baby baby
We will make it perfect
You cant it delay
Will make it perfect
Cant you see
Dont let it delay
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Woh dono baap beti kudki hi promote karenge 🤣 rangeela ignored them 😆
Waise it's their personal pic of pranali and the actor.! So no problem.
Yes this one is personal
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHHI_EBVSI/?igshid=1s9uewtpunoaw
Why everyone is posting so many pics of mini or are they promoting her 🤢
😛
Originally posted by: listmist
dur se nahi pass se dekhe😆
dur se dekh kar hito daura daura pass chala ayega 😆
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I too remember dida advicing her🤔
How will she come to kno abt her intention?