Terrace wala scene repeat hoga with different result🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Terrace wala scene repeat hoga with different result🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
oh! I don't follow that show but have heard that it's quite famous.
I wish BB return to what it was... Not what it is now😒
Your siggy changed?
Wow🙏
🤣🤣I'm ok as I have patli kamariyaaOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm kartik 🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
oh! I don't follow that show but have heard that it's quite famous.
I wish BB return to what it was... Not what it is now😒
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFElCTgj4Yq/?igshid=lwtqdzrvy5lq
Remember this scene😭
🤣
🤣🤣
It was such a beautiful and symbolic scene😒