Originally posted by: --Lalz--
hummeri day voot se shuru hokar Ani se khatam hojathi hai specially bash session 🤣
Exactly🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
hummeri day voot se shuru hokar Ani se khatam hojathi hai specially bash session 🤣
Exactly🤣
🤣🤣bilkul issi style mein chumma diye hai hum..
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yes please 🤣 and we should make sure they write a fresh story 🤣

And then I will write the script....bolo chalega naa sabko?
ye toh ekdum voottt especaillll haiOriginally posted by: Rudhitafan
😲🤣🤣🤣mahi
Happy realisation🤣
🤣Happy realisation🤣
No more🙏.I'm satisfied🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
I feel it might be mid night or tomorrow morning. Let's wait till 10 p.m. and see.
Okay😒
Jaiseki hum tumahre pagal pan ko 🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
🤣
From last week Wednesday/Thursday they are uploading in morning only
I am doubtful of today's upload
Or voot baba will wake up from nasha at midnight
Voot baba to itself every second.