Seeing that everyone is confused , there's only one thing I am sure about : zero
imagine agar sabko zero mila toh😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Seeing that everyone is confused , there's only one thing I am sure about : zero
imagine agar sabko zero mila toh😎🤣
Thanks for d post @Appy :)
Hello peeps <3
Change in plans. R1 results shall be announced tomorrow at 8pm ist as we both won't be available.
In the meantime, We r going ahead with R2 guess theme. Enjoy n remember no discussion here
Thanks for d note @Leena :)
I thought you quit because you saw the questions.🤣
i quit before the theme round started
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i quit before the theme round started
😲
All that time I was thinking you quit after that It is my bad habit, I always jump to conclusions.😳
Hello peeps <3
Change in plans. R1 results shall be announced tomorrow at 8pm ist as we both won't be available.
In the meantime, We r going ahead with R2 guess theme. Enjoy n remember no discussion here
You mean no discussions about the theme. We can discuss round 1 , na?😲
Round 2 Theme
Its so vague😆
Round 2
GUESS THE THEME
Send your answers to me (Koeli) by 14th September, 1530 hrs (3pm IST) or after. Do not send before time. Either the captains or an appointed person chosen by captain.
Please do not discuss here.
https://i.imgur.com/b1hJtGz.jpg
Results for round 1 will be announced for Tomorrow.
Should I be regretting for not taking part 😳😟😱😂😂😂

A quick question, can we say "x or y" ? Just asking😆