Rabindranath Tagore😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rabindranath Tagore😆
Really?!! That's awesome!Rajasthan is a very beautiful place❤️. I guess in 2018,I celebrated my birthday with my family on Jaisalmer fort ...I was screaming *Happy birthday to Me* and it was echoing 🤣... It was almost dark so people couldn't figure out that it was me 🤣...My father started dragging me from there.
I wish to do that some day, nope not dragged out, you know to scream Happy Birthday to me😆
Are you from Rajasthan too?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Shub shub bola karo behen 😈
Subh Subh😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Haan na🤣
Bilkul 🤣
Prit, she will not going anywhere agree, but ya to she will get expose or she will not, but Ani for sure come out from her zone, but yes even after her exposure, she will be in show, somehow.
I meant she is not going to get exposed even after 10 days I guess. Don't kill me 😂
Originally posted by: listmist
Mini leap k baad bhi hai.... The main point is ki anirudh ke dil se jaaye😔
Itni jali nhi janewali Ash 😆
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
ohh... Yes....
N next moment one tring-tring will make him realise that he has seriouS business to attend, teaching mini dance, go out on a romanticcc dinner, be a cute Boyfriend that he was not, and later offcourse be seduced by her and fallmin her trap!
Nice!!
Ye kya tha Kalika 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
I meant she is not going to get exposed even after 10 days I guess. Don't kill me 😂
Part of me agree with you prit, but at the end of the 10 days Anirudh himself choose Bondita over mini. But i really want her to get exposed 😭
Ani ki zimmedari to fulfil all the wishes of mini writter in that sodding diary🤢Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ye kya tha Kalika 😆
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Ani ki zimmedari to fulfil all the wishes of mini writter in that sodding diary🤢
Oh ye Ani Seriously I don't expect anything from Bhowmik but why not Dida say anything yaar even wo log ghar pe rehte hi nhi 🤔