Abhi time hai... It's on 25th Dec🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhi time hai... It's on 25th Dec🤣
done check kar apna dabba🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Okay pm me 😆
Ani ka dhoti khul gya tha ...jab villagers were taking Bon for Sati 😆Nahi....
🤣
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Yes she is but along with that she is a mother too. I remember she was the one to beg in front to Ani to save her daughter from Sati. Even I don't trust her all I know is Ani-Mini marriage will not happen 😅
Yeah Ani-Mini marriage won't happen but the torture is too much 😵
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am sure marriage won't take place
Anirudh will himself reject this idea
Itna bharosa hai uspar
Yaa, marriage won't take place. But i dont trust Anirudh any more 😔
Mein ani ki tara bulakad hoon 🤣
Ohhh!! Yeh toh expected tha🤔Originally posted by: listmist
Brij to kidnap bon