Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I was talking about you calling Ani brainless😈🤣
You are speaking about what?😆
I'm ignoring that 🤣
I'm in guilt for calling my man like that 💔😭
Murder kar degi ye baat bhi kitne pyar se samjha rahi hai re❤️🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
no
Mahi is back with Bidu. She never comes to the forum with out her beloved Bidu.😆
Bidu night , mahi. Catch you tomorrow.🤗
Btw I read what your grandfather said about 4 goats. It's so funny. 🤣
True Kate 😆Good night 🤗
Originally posted by: bubblesort
Exactly , this is too much now. They are dragging it like chewgum🤪
Congratulations for becoming groupbie 🥳
Exactly
🤣🤣
Bebu kon? 🤔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sach bata who was the first supporter for Bima...it was me.? 😵 I'm upset with you..!
But kya karun teri bidu itna hint deta hai mini ko....that romantic look to mini, gossiping with her and updating her every happenings at home..! 🤪
Koi bhi ship karega Minoy ko 🤣
True 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
BiMa ka toh naamkaran maine hi kia hai, even I like it but but.....
As you said his looks towards
Abb Bidu ka character dheela hai toh hum kya karen🤣
We were her initial supporters shre 🤣
Bidu ki looks toh kuch aur hi kehraha hai 🤪🤣