Congo Kirti, Oppo and LP 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congo Kirti, Oppo and LP 🥳
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
The last award of the challenge!
To my Bahus who were part of the game however they never said anything. Occasional hi hello or question k alawa they were never around. I hope they do see this and are around now.
My very shaant bahus
Haal-e-Dil
anjali0111
Daphnes
TeluguChokri
TC_FA
When I got this award ready TeluguChokri wasn't much active but recently during the final rounds she was much more interactive! I'm happy you bonded around lekin abhi yehi award accept karlo
That's! Ciao
Thank you everyone for taking part in the contest. I hope you all had lots of fun. I will come and reply to everyone now
Thank you!🤗
Akshita bilkul bhi shant bahu nahi hai😆
Congratulations Shiri! Ms creative😆
🤗
Congrats Leena and Madhu 💕
Hinnaaaa 🤗
Congratulations 🥳
Congrats everyone who won d awards 🥳
Thank you guys for liking d siggies 😊
Congrats
Haal-e-Dil
anjali0111
Hiral
Akshu
Taani
🤗
Congrats everyone 🥳
Congrats WD for winning and congrats Mahi n Obbo runner ups🥳
Thanks a lot Mani 🤗
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
We have to bring our dress for ceremony ?😆
Congratulations my dear Akshu on winning Lavy's game