Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aye haye maska kyun marrahi ho aaj😈
taaki you help me win the quidditch game and I dont let Kifs down🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aye haye maska kyun marrahi ho aaj😈
taaki you help me win the quidditch game and I dont let Kifs down🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
taaki you help me win the quidditch game and I dont let Kifs down🤣
Go and Win it Shibani , I will even ask for WD popcorn blessings 🥳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
taaki you help me win the quidditch game and I dont let Kifs down🤣
🤣 go n win it then waise bhi u will do good, mera toh 1-2 aayega poor my captain DD😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 go n win it then waise bhi u will do good, mera toh 1-2 aayega poor my captain DD😆
haww! dont say that😒 DD pehle chance mein aapko bhaga degi🤣
ask for our whole team, mil baatke khaayenge🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
haww! dont say that😒 DD pehle chance mein aapko bhaga degi🤣
🤣🤣 Kifs n Shy hai na mere backups😈🤣they will take me ☺️
Thanks for d thread @Lavy :)
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks for d thread @Lavy :)
Hi Sandy :)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Sandy :)
Hi Soni :)
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hi Soni :)
How r u doing? What do u think u will get for finale round?