Himanshi you're full mode anger today😆Are they planning to redeem it ?? I don't think so😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Himanshi you're full mode anger today😆Are they planning to redeem it ?? I don't think so😕
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm sorry it's not gonna happen💔 😆
But you can enjoy this 🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2gsHhpn1w/?igshid=1xtbszvexk1gc
Yaar aise torture na karo😭
Mini is planning something like that na😭🤢
Woww bon is mesmerized in brijwasi 🤣 I could feel Ani's anger 🤣🤣
Funny thing is on our way 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm sorry it's not gonna happen💔 😆
But you can enjoy this 🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2gsHhpn1w/?igshid=1xtbszvexk1gc
Lalz😡
Yeh kya hai?😕
Tum Ani Mini fan kabse ban gayi🥺
What does it say?
Ash calm down😆😆
Ok😆
Hope they show it. Want jealous Ani for Bon🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Woww bon is mesmerized in brijwasi 🤣 I could feel Ani's anger 🤣🤣
Funny thing is on our way 🤣
Phir kya tum log din baar aisi hi baat kar rahe ho 😭
Mini ki planning kab success hui.!? Nahi na aage bhi nahi hoga..!
She is going to be exposed soon 😵
Woah!! I love this promo🤣
Looks like Bon is gaga over Brijwasi🤣
I so want her to support her in front of Ani🤣
But after watching precap I felt she will know he is fraud but🤔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Woww bon is mesmerized in brijwasi 🤣 I could feel Ani's anger 🤣🤣
Funny thing is on our way 🤣
Hope to see possessive babu now 🤣